+353 87 243 0704
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of Camp Junction House B&B
Customer reviews about Camp Junction House B&B
- James Dash Added 25/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great B&B. John, our host was so friendly and helpful, giving us a lot of recommendations. The room was very comfortable and the views from the B&B were fantastic. Will definitely stay here if I come back to the Dingle Peninsula.
- Mark Hunter Added 17/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Wonderful spot on the Dingle. Great location to everything. Owner has wonderful insight and graciously assists with ideas and places to visit.
- Marie Batchelor Added 09/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★John B&B's was excellent food excellent position excellent. Right near restaurant and evening entertainment in local bar.
- Nikki Heavner Added 13/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We stayed here at the recommendation of a friend and it was a great call. A beautiful location when fantastic ocean and mountain views. John was an amazing host and took special interest in all his guests. He provided an amazing Irish breakfast spread for us. Such great hospitality, will definitely return! Highly recommend. Clean and spacious rooms with excellent bathrooms attached.
- Alex Added 25/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very beautiful....John and Francesca are fantastic. They give us a great hospitality and they suggest us a lot of beautiful place to visit. Good Irland breakfast.
- Jesse Shaw Added 15/10/2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★John was an amazing host. Great view of the coast. Got restaurant right across the street. Will visit again!
Camp Junction House B&B Home
Camp Junction House, B&B, Accommodation, Apartments, Camp, Tralee, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry, Ireland - Bed and breakfast situated in Camp village on the Dingle Peninsula - Golf, Hill Walking, Fishing, Surfing
Share this page
Today's weather in Camp (County Kerry)
15:00 13 ℃ 981 hPa 84 % 10 m/s 18:00 12 ℃ 982 hPa 84 % 6 m/s 21:00 10 ℃ 984 hPa 91 % 3 m/s